This soup is a great option for a quick and easy meal. It is packed with protein and fiber from the chickpeas and chicken sausage, and is also loaded with vitamins and minerals from the spinach.
• 1-unit Yellow Onion
• 13.4-ounce Chickpeas
• 9-ounce Italian Chicken Sausage Mix
• 2-unit Chicken Stock Concentrate
• 1.5-ounce Tomato Paste
• 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
• 5-ounce Spinach
1. Peel and dice the onion.
2. Rinse and drain the chickpeas.
3. Cut the chicken sausage mix into small pieces.
4. Add all ingredients except the spinach into the Ventray Grill.
5. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes while stirring occasionally.
6. Add the spinach and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
7. Serve hot with some bread on the side.