This one-pot soup is packed with protein and fiber, making it a nutritious and filling meal. Plus, it’s super easy to make and can be on the table in 30 minutes or less!
• 3-ounce Carrot
• 4-ounce Kale
• 13.4-ounce Cannellini Beans
• 1 unit Lemon
• 9-ounce Italian Chicken Sausage Mix
• 1 tablespoon Cornstarch
• 4-ounce Cream Sauce Base
• 2-unit Chicken Stock Concentrate
1. Peel and chop the carrot. Remove the tough stems from the kale and chop the leaves. Drain and rinse the beans.
2. Grill the sausages on high heat for about 5 minutes, until slightly charred and cooked through. Remove from the Ventray grill and slice into pieces.
3. In Ventray grill, combine carrot, kale, beans, lemon juice, chicken stock concentrate, and cream sauce base.
4. Bring to a boil and simmer for about 10 minutes, until vegetables are tender.
5. Add cornstarch to thicken the soup and add grilled sausage pieces. Serve hot!