These no-bake treats are free of added sugar, thanks to naturally sweet dates. Enjoy them for dessert or as a pre-or post-workout snack.
• 3/4 cup walnuts
• 1/2 cup raw almonds
• 1/4 cup hazelnuts
• 2 cups Medjool dates, pitted
• 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
• 1/2 cup natural peanut butter, divided
• 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
• 2 tablespoons cacao nibs
1. Cover a square pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. Place walnuts, almonds, and hazelnuts in VENTRAY blender. Grinding into a fine powder. Add dates; process until almost paste-like. Add cocoa powder, 1/3 cup of peanut butter, and salt. Process until well combined.
3. Transfer mixture into prepared baking pan. Press it firmly into the pan, working into all edges until smooth. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
4. Place remaining peanut butter in a small microwave-safe bowl. Heat for 20 seconds, until softened.
5. Spread peanut butter evenly over brownies and sprinkle with cacao nibs.
6. Refrigerate again for 10 minutes. Slice brownies into squares.