• 2 tablespoons of butter, melted
• 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar, divided
• 2 prepared 9-inch tart shells
• 4 large nectarines, pitted and thinly sliced
• 3 large peaches, pitted and thinly sliced
• 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed orange juice
• 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
• 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
1. Preheat the Ventray Oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9-inch tart pan with butter and sprinkle it with 1 tablespoon of sugar. Place the prepared tart shells into the pan and set aside.
2. In Ventray Stand Mixer, mix together the remaining 1/2 cup of sugar with the orange juice, cinnamon and cornstarch. Add in the sliced nectarines and peaches and toss until coated.
3. Pour the mixture into the prepared tart shells and spread evenly. Drizzle with melted butter.
4. Bake for 35-40 minutes, until the crust is golden brown and the filling is bubbly. Allow to cool completely before serving. Enjoy!