Try something different with this simple to make and tasty vegetable soup for a flavorful winter night.
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 1 onion, chopped
• 2 celery sticks, chopped
• 2 tsp ground cumin
• 600ml hot vegetable stock
• 400g can chopped plum tomatoes with garlic
• 400g can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
• 100g frozen broad beans
• Zest and juice ½ lemon
• Large handful coriander or parsley
1. Add oil to VENTRAY Electric Grill.
2. Stir fry the onion and celery for 10 mins, then tip in cumin and fry for another minute.
3. Turn up the heat, then add the stock, tomatoes, and chickpeas, and season with black pepper.
4. Simmer for 8 minutes.
5. Throw in broad beans and lemon juice, cook for another 2 minutes.
6. Sprinkle in lemon zest and chopped coriander or parsley.