It tastes savory and slightly salty, yet not as strong as you’d expect from its aroma. Another great thing about miso is it helps reduce fatigue. It’s also low in calories and rich in antioxidant properties – making it great for detoxing too! So don’t miss this antioxidant-packed soup – especially during the colder days!
• 1 large carrot (180 g), coarsely chopped
• 1 small onion (90 g), coarsely chopped
• 8.8 oz tofu (250 g), cubed
• 3 dried shiitake mushrooms
• 5-6 cups vegetable broth
• 2 tbsp miso paste
• 4 leaves of wakame seaweed salt to taste
1. Put 1 cup of water into VENTRAY electric grill and turn on medium-high heat.
2. Add carrots, onions, and dry shiitake mushrooms. Cook for about 3 minutes until slightly soft.
3. Add vegetable broth along with tofu cubes. Cook until boiling, then reduce to low heat and cover with the lid immediately. When the veggies are soft enough for your liking, stir in miso paste before turning off the heat.
4. Before serving, add wakame seaweed and some salt to taste, stir and cover with lid.