Tiny, bite-sized treats that will disappear in a flash! Egg rolls are the perfect finger food for party appetizers.
• 1 package egg roll wrappers
• 2 tbsp canola oil, for frying
• 1 small head of green cabbage, shredded
• 1 medium carrot, julienned or grated
• 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
• ½ cup green onion, chopped
1. In VENTRAY electric grill, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add cabbage and carrot and cook for 5 minutes until veggies are tender. Transfer to a bowl and mix with red pepper and green onion.
2. To make the egg rolls: Place the wrapper on a clean dry surface with one corner pointing towards you (like an open diamond).
3. Place 2 teaspoons of filling in the center of the wrapper.
4. Fold the bottom corner up over filling, fold sides towards the center, and roll away from you, stopping after each turn to dab with water so edges stick together.
5. Heat canola oil in VENTRAY electric grill over medium-high heat until it reaches 350°F.
6. Fry egg rolls in batches until golden brown, about 4-5 minutes per side. Drain on paper towels and set aside.
7. Serve immediately while warm/hot!