Yield: 4 servings. Prep Time: 5 minutes. Cook Time: 15 minutes.
• 1½ lb Brussel sprouts, cut in half lengthwise
• 6 strips thick-cut bacon
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 1 tbsp maple syrup
• ¾ tsp salt
• ½ tsp pepper
1. Turn Ventray Grill on to medium heat, spray with cooking spray.
2. Cut bacon into ¼-inch pieces. Whisk maple syrup with oil.
3. Add Brussel sprouts to Ventray Grill, grill for about 15 mins. Add in bacon, cook until crisp, season with salt and pepper.
4. Add in maple syrup mixture, grill until sauce thickens caramelized syrup.