Lobster risotto is one of the most popular dishes in restaurants or at home. It’s quick, easy, and delicious.
• 1/2-pound lobster meat, chopped into bite-sized pieces
• 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
• 1 small onion, finely chopped
• 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
• 2 cups arborio rice
• 3 1/2 cups seafood stock or chicken broth
• 1 cup white wine, at room temperature
• 8 ounces heavy cream
• 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese, plus more for garnish
• 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
• smoked paprika (for garnish)
1. Heat the oil in VENTRAY electric grill over medium heat. Add the onions and cook until soft and translucent, stir occasionally for about 5 minutes.
2. Stir in the garlic and cook for another minute -stir constantly so your garlic doesn’t burn!
3. Turn up the heat to medium-high and add the rice. Cook, stir constantly until the grains appear slightly translucent around the edges for about 2 minutes. Add the wine and stir constantly until most of the liquid has been absorbed about 2 minutes.
4. Add 1 cup of hot broth and continue stirring until the broth has been absorbed. Repeat with the remaining 3 cups of broth, one cup at a time. After the last addition of broth, add the cream and parmesan cheese and stir until well combined and heated for about 1 minute.
5. Stir in the reserved cooked lobster meat and serve immediately.