These tangy Lemon Bars are the perfect combination of sweet and tart, made with a buttery crust and creamy filling.
• 1 cup unsalted butter
• 2 cups all-purpose flour
• 1/2 cup powdered sugar
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 4 large eggs
• 2 cups granulated sugar
• 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
• 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
• Powdered sugar for dusting
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Use the Ventray stand mixer to combine butter, flour, powdered sugar, and salt until crumbly.
2. Press the mixture into a greased 9×13 inch baking dish and bake for 20 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, whisk together eggs, granulated sugar, flour, and lemon juice in the Ventray stand mixer. Pour the mixture over the hot crust and bake for an additional 25 minutes.
4. Let the lemon bars cool, then dust with powdered sugar and slice into squares.