Use your leftovers up by repurposing them. Leftover turkey casserole is exactly the best way to do so. It is creamy and indulgent and totally filling. Have a hearty meal with your families like the holidays aren’t quite over.
• 4 tablespoons butter, unsalted
• 1/4 cup flour
• 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
• 1/2 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
• 1 cup turkey gravy
• 1 cup whole milk
• 1 cup mozzarella, shredded
• 3 cups cornbread, cut into 1-inch chunks
• 3 cups chopped turkey meat, cooked
• 1/2 cup frozen peas
• 1 cup chopped carrots
• 1 cup chopped frozen green beans
1. Preheat VENTRAY oven to 350 degrees F and add the butter to a medium-sized saucepan melting it on medium heat.
2. Add the flour to the pan and whisk well together for 1 minute before adding in the gravy, milk, and mozzarella, whisking until smooth.
3. Add the cornbread, turkey, peas, carrots, and green beans to a pan and cover with the gravy before cooking for 20-25 minutes covered, followed by 10 minutes uncovered.