1. Let cool, unplug the power, and remove the blending jar from the main body.
2. Rotate the lid clockwise to remove the lid from the blending jar.
3. Rinse the steam basket, blending jar, and lids under the faucet to get rid of any food residue.
4. If necessary, remove the blade and rinse the parts.
Note: To avoid injury, use caution when handling blade assemblies, the blade is very sharp.
Note: Do Not Wash in Dishwasher.
1. Make sure the product is powered off.
2. Pour 100ml (1/2 cup) of hot water into the tank, soak for 10 minutes, and then use a soft brush for cleaning.
3. After cleaning, drain the water tank.
4. If the accumulation of scale is not completely dissolved, repeat the previous step.
5. Pour some of the water into the tank and rinse, repeat the procedure as necessary until the tank is clean.
6. Rinse the tank cover thoroughly under the faucet.
7. Before using this product again, please add 180ml (3/4 cup) of water to the tank to complete a steaming cycle.
To ensure optimum performance, it is recommended that you deep clean the product every 2-4 weeks.
To reduce the accumulation of scale, it is recommended that you use purified or filtered water for steaming.
• Clean the product immediately after each use.
• Do not immerse the main body and water tank in water or rinse under the faucet.
• Do not use bleach or chemical disinfectants.
• Do not use the metal brush, abrasive cleaners, or corrosive liquids (such as gasoline, acetone, or alcohol) to clean the product.
• Do not allow parts to be soaked in water without rinsing.
• After removing the blade seal for cleaning, be sure to replace the blade assembly.
Make sure the flat end of the blade seal faces up.
1. Before storing this product, ensure water is emptied and the heating plate is dry.
2. Before storing this product, ensure all components are clean and dry.
3. To prevent drop damage, assemble all parts correctly before storing.