This flavorful and nutritious honeyed winter salad is full of savory and crunchy veggies and is a perfect and healthy side dish on your dinner or lunch table.
• 1 butternut squash, cut into thin wedges
• 2 red onions, halved and cut into wedges
• 4 parsnips, cut into wedges
• 3 tbsp olive oil
• 1-2 tbsp clear honey
• 1 small ciabatta, roughly torn into pieces
• 1 tbsp sunflower seeds, optional
• 225g bag leaf spinach
• 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
• 1 tsp Dijon mustard
1. Heat oven like the one from VENTRAY to 400 degrees F.
2. Put the vegetables into a large roasting tin, drizzle with half the oil, and season to taste.
3. Roast for 20 minutes. Drizzle with the honey.
4. Topped with ciabatta and sunflower seeds, then toast another 5 minutes.
5. Put the spinach into a bowl and tip in the vegetables and ciabatta.
6. Whisk the vinegar, mustard, and remaining oil, season to taste and toss into the salad.