Yield: 4 servings. Prep Time: 5 minutes. Cook Time: 20 minutes.
• 1½ lb carrots washed peeled
• ⅓ cup butter
• 3 tbsp honey
• 4 garlic cloves minced
• ½ tsp salt
• 2 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
1. Preheat Ventray oven to 400°F, lightly grease the baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Trim ends of carrots, cut into thirds.
3. Melt butter in a pan, pour in honey stirring until melted through the butter. Add in the garlic and cook until fragrant.
4. Add carrots, allow the sauce to thicken, season with salt and pepper.
5. Place carrots in a single layer, roast for 10 mins.