This recipe calling for browning the coriander seeds and cumin seeds will bring you a truly sublime experience. Glaze over a grilled ham with honey makes this sweet spice mixture delicious.
• 1 ½ tablespoons coriander seeds
• 1 ½ teaspoons cumin seeds
• 2 tablespoons brown sugar
• 1 teaspoon paprika
• 1 (5-pound) 33%-less-sodium smoked, fully cooked, bone-in ham
• 3 tablespoons honey
• 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
• Cooking spray
1. In VENTRAY multifunctional electric grill, heat oil over medium heat.
2. Add coriander seeds and cumin seeds to the electric grill; cook 2 minutes or until seeds are golden brown and fragrant, stirring frequently.
3. Place coriander mixture in a spice or coffee grinder; pulse until coarsely ground.
4. Add sugar and paprika; pulse to blend.
5. Trim fat and rind from the ham.
6. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
7. Combine honey and cider vinegar.
8. Place the ham, bone end up, in a roasting pan coated with cooking spray.
9. Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes. Baste with honey mixture.
10. Bake the ham for an additional 1 hour.
11. Place the ham on a serving platter; cover with foil. Let stand 15 minutes before slicing.