• 2 cups fresh strawberries
• 1 cup whole milk
• 1 cup heavy cream
• 3/4 cup granulated sugar
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Rinse and hull the strawberries, then puree them in the Ventray blender until smooth.
2. In the Ventray Indoor Grill, heat the milk, cream, and sugar over medium-low heat until the sugar dissolves.
3. Stir in the strawberry puree and vanilla extract.
4. Let the mixture cool completely, then refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
5. Pour the chilled mixture into an ice cream maker and churn according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Enjoy!