Make delicious, fresh homemade bagels with this easy recipe!
• 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
• 2 1/4 tsp active dry yeast
• 2 tbsp sugar
• 1 1/2 tsp salt
• 1 1/3 cups warm water
1. In a Ventray Stand Mixer bowl, combine flour, yeast, sugar, and salt. Mix well.
2. Gradually add warm water to the dry mixture while stirring. Knead with Ventray Stand Mixer until dough forms.
3. Shape the dough into balls and poke a hole in the center. Boil the bagels for 2 minutes each side. Bake for 20-25 minutes in the preheated Ventray oven at 375°F.
4. Remove from the oven and let cool for a few minutes. Slice, serve, and enjoy!