Servings: 4 people
• 4 boneless and skinless chicken breast
• 2 ounces of sundried tomatoes that are cut into strips
• 4 ounces of baby spinach
• 4 thick slices of mozzarella cheese
• 4 tablespoons of BBQ rub
• Peanut/sunflower/coconut oil
1. Preheat VENTRAY electric grill to medium-high heat.
2. Split the chicken breasts to create a pocket in each breast and season the outside with BBQ rub.
3. Stuff the pocket of the chicken breast with spinach, cheese, and sundried tomato strips.
4. Use toothpicks to close the pockets.
5. Lightly grease the grill plate with a bit of oil. Add the chicken breasts and close the lid. Allow the chicken to cook for 8 minutes.
6. Flip the chicken over and close the lid once again. Reduce the heat to medium. Allow the chicken to cook for 7-10 minutes more.