Total: 35 mins Yield: 4 servings Cal/Serv: 365
• 1 1/2 lb. broccoli, cut into florets
• 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
• 3 tbsp. olive oil
• Kosher salt and pepper
• 4 6-oz boneless, skinless chicken breast
• 1 c. all-purpose flour
• 1 lemon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
• 2 tbsp. lemon juice
1. Preheat VENTRAY Oven to 400ºF.
2. Place broccoli and garlic on the rimmed baking sheet of VENTRAY Oven, toss them with 1 tbsp oil and 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper; roast about 10 minutes.
3. Pound chicken breasts to even thickness, season with 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper, then coat in flour.
4. Add 1 tbsp oil on VENTRAY Electric Grill on medium-high heat and cook chicken until golden brown, 3 to 5 minutes per side.
5. Transfer chicken, nestling among broccoli, and roast until chicken is cooked through and broccoli is golden brown and tender.
6. Return VENTRAY Electric Grill to medium heat. Add remaining oil, lemon pieces, and cook, stirring, until beginning to brown.
7. Add lemon juice and 1/3 cup water and cook, stirring and scraping up any browned bits.
8. Spoon over chicken and serve with broccoli.