Prep/Total time: 25 mins | Makes: 4 servings
1. Spread 3 tablespoons butter on 1 side of bread slices.
2. Toast bread, butter side down, in Ventray Grill over medium-low heat until golden brown. Set aside.
3. Mix together mayonnaise, Manchego cheese, onion powder and the remaining 3 tablespoons butter in a small bowl.
4. Combine cheddar, Monterey Jack, and Gruyere in another bowl.
5. Top 4 toasted bread slices with sliced Brie.
6. Sprinkle cheddar cheese mixture evenly over Brie.
7. Layer ham and apple slices over Brie.8. Top with remaining bread slices, toasted side facing inward.
9. Spread mayonnaise mixture on the outside of each sandwich.
10. Place in Ventray Grill again and cook until bread is golden brown and cheese is melted, 5-6 minutes on each side.
11. Serve immediately.