Prep:10 mins | Cook:20 mins | Make: 12 servings
1. Heat the Ventray Oven to 375°F. Line the baking sheet with parchment.
2. Put the dates in a food processor and blend quickly until they are finely chopped and stick together.
3. Place low-fat sauce, agave syrup, and dates in a saucepan and heat gently.
4. Stir until the low-fat sauce is melted and the dates are combined.
5. Add all remaining ingredients to the pot and stir until fully combined.
6. Scoop the mixture into a jar and spread out.
7. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
8. Remove and cut into 12 pieces.