These speedy and delicious chocolate coconut cookies are a great option for your friends or family who avoid gluten.
• 3 cups confectioners’ sugar, sifted
• 3/4 cup Dutch-process cocoa powder
• 1/2 teaspoon fine salt
• 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
• 1 cup roughly chopped toasted almonds
• 3/4 cup sweetened shredded coconut
• 4 large egg whites, room temperature
1. Preheat VENTRAY oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Whisk together confectioners’ sugar, cocoa, and salt in VENTRAY stand mixer. Stir in chocolate chips, almonds, and coconut.
3. Add egg whites and stir until combined.
4. Drop dough by rounded tablespoons, 2 inches apart, onto backing sheets lined with parchment.
5. Bake until tops are dry and cracked, 15 to 18 minutes, rotating sheets halfway through.
6. Let cool completely on sheets on wire racks.