• 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
• 5 medium ripe bananas
• ¾ cup granulated sugar; superfine if possible
• 2 cups half-and-half
• 1 liter lemon-lime soda
• ½ gallon vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt
• ½ cup sweetened shredded coconut
• Canned vanilla icing or corn syrup
1. Place lemon juice, bananas, and sugar in VENTRAY blender, cover, and mix until smooth.
2. Add half-and-half, cover, and blend until smooth. Cover and refrigerate for up to 1 hour.
3. Just before serving, pour lemon/banana mixture into a punch bowl.
4. Stir in soda and top with scoops of ice cream.
5. Dip the rims of the glasses in corn syrup or vanilla icing then dip the coated rims in coconut.