• 1 can of sweet corn, drained
• 1 can of diced green chilies, drained
• 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
• 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
• 1/2 cup of sour cream
• 2 tablespoons of diced jalapeños (optional)
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat your Ventray oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. Mix together drained sweet corn, diced green chilies, shredded cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, diced jalapeños (optional), salt, and pepper in Ventray Stand Mixer.
3. Transfer the mixture to a baking dish and bake in the preheated Ventray oven for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
4. Serve with tortilla chips, crackers, or fresh vegetables for dipping.