This easy-baked ham is perfect for a crowd. It’s delicious, juicy, and simple to make – just bake it in the oven for a few minutes and you’re done!
• 1 (4 pounds) fully-cooked spiral cut ham
• 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
• 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
• 1/4 cup honey
1. Preheat the VENTRAY oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, Dijon mustard, and honey.
3. Place the ham in the baking pan and spread the mustard mixture over the top.
4. Bake for 25 minutes, or until the ham is brown and bubbly.
5. Let cool for 10 minutes before slicing.