EASY AND SIMPLE HALLOWEEN DRINKS
Halloween drinks do not have to be complicated. In fact, many of the best Halloween fun and scary drinks are easy and simple to make. All you need is some creativity and a few basic ingredients. Whether you’re hosting a Halloween party or just looking for some festive drinks to make at home, these easy and simple Halloween drinks are perfect for the occasion! From spooky cocktails to party drinks, there’s something for everyone to enjoy. So get your costume ready and mix up one of these tasty drinks today!
What should I drink on Halloween?
There are a few classic options for Halloween 2022 drinks, like pumpkin spice lattes or apple cider. But if you’re looking for something a little more festive (and fun!), try one of these easy and simple Halloween drinks instead.
Orange Healthy Halloween Smoothie
• Orange juice
• Greek yogurt
• Vanilla whey protein powder
• Frozen pineapple
1: In Ventray blender, add orange juice, yogurt, protein powder, and frozen pineapple (or mango).
2: Blend until smooth and creamy.
3: Pour smoothie into a Halloween-themed glass with a straw and serve.
• 1 cup ice cubes
• 1 (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger vanilla flavored vodka
• 1 (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger Irish cream liqueur
• 1 (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger pumpkin flavored liqueur
• 1 pinch ground cinnamon
• 1 pinch ground nutmeg
1. Fill a shaker with ice.
2. Pour vanilla-flavored vodka, Irish cream liqueur, and pumpkin-flavored liqueur over ice. Cover and shake until the outside of the shaker has frosted.
3. Strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with ground cinnamon and ground nutmeg.
How to make scary looking Halloween drinks?
Spooky Drinks You Need to Have a Fun time
Black Magic Margaritas
• 2 tbsp. black sanding sugar
• 2 c. ice
• 4 oz. silver tequila
• 2 oz. triple sec
• 1/2 c. lime juice
• Red food coloring
• Blue food coloring
• Green food coloring
• Lime slices, for garnish
1. Rim two glasses with a lime slice and dip in black sanding sugar.
2. Divide tequila, triple sec, and lime juice between two glasses and stir to combine. Add food coloring until desired black color is achieved.
3. Add ice and garnish with a slice of lime before serving.
Witches’ Brew Lemonade
• 2 oz. Empress 1908 Gin
• 2 oz. sparkling lemonade
• 2 oz. Blue Curacao
• 1 rosemary sprig
1. Fill a tall glass with ice. Pour the Empress 1908 Gin and top with sparkling lemonade. Very carefully and slowly pour the curacao into the glass, letting it settle on the bottom.
2. Garnish with a rosemary sprig.
• 2 ounces raspberry vodka
• 2 ounces Chambord raspberry liquor (black raspberry liqueur)
• 3 ounces cranberry juice
1. Put ice and water in martini glass, to chill.
2. Put all ingredients in cocktail shaker with ice and shake.
3. Dump ice/water from glass.
4. Strain into martini glass and ENJOY!
What drinks are good for a party?
There are a few different types of delicious drinks that are good for a party:
1. Cocktails: Cocktails are always a good choice for a party because they can be made ahead of time and don’t require much effort to make. Plus, there are endless possibilities when it comes to recipes, so you can find one that fits your party’s theme perfectly.
2. Punch: Punch is a great choice for parties because it’s easy to make and can serve a large number of people. It’s also relatively inexpensive, which is always a bonus.
3. Beer: Beer is always a popular choice for parties, especially if you’re having a more casual gathering. There are so many different types of beer to choose from, so you can find one that fits your taste.
4. Wine: Wine is another good choice for parties, especially if you’re looking for something a little more sophisticated. There are many different types of wine, so you can find one that fits your party’s theme perfectly.
5. Non-alcoholic options: If you’re looking for non-alcoholic drink options, there are plenty of great choices out there. You can find everything from juices to sodas to sparkling water.
So this Halloween, instead of buying expensive drinks or making complicated cocktails, try one of these easy and simple recipes. With just a few ingredients, you can have a tasty drink that will make your party guests happy.