Prep Time: 15 mins Cook Time: 15 mins Total Time: 30 mins Servings: 5 cups
• 15.25 oz. box Funfetti cake mix, dry
• 8 ounces cool whip thawed
• 3.25 oz. snack packs vanilla pudding (not dry)
• 3 tablespoons rainbow sprinkles
1. Add the cake mix to a microwave-safe bowl (in the microwave) using 30-second intervals (stirring after each interval), until it reaches a temperature of 165 degrees F to heat the cake mix.
2. Cool the cake mix for about 10 minutes, stirring every few times to release heat.
3. Mix the cooled cake mix, cool whip, pudding, and sprinkles together in Ventray SM600 stand mixer until fully blended.