These delicious deviled eggs are the perfect appetizer for your Easter celebration. They’re made with hard-boiled eggs, mayonnaise, mustard, and herbs, and they can be customized to include your favorite flavors.
• 6 hard-boiled eggs
• 1/4 cup mayonnaise
• 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
• 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
• 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
1. Cut the hard-boiled eggs in half and remove the yolks.
2. Mash the yolks with a fork and mix in the mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, smoked paprika, cayenne pepper, and salt.
3. Spoon the mixture back into the egg whites and sprinkle with fresh parsley.
4. Serve immediately or store in the fridge for later.