• 2 large bananas, cut into slices and frozen
• 1 cup frozen mixed berries
• 3/4 cups milk, or milk alternative
•3 tablespoons chia seeds
1. Slice bananas and put them in a freezer-safe bag. Freeze at least 4 hours or overnight.
2. Add frozen bananas to the Ventray Pro 600 Blender, blend until smooth, and all lumps are gone.
3. Add the frozen berries, milk, chia seeds, and blend again.
4. When you get your desired consistency, pour it into a glass or a bowl.
5. Top with desired toppings and enjoy!