Yield: 2 servings. Prep Time: 10 minutes. Cook Time: 35 minutes.
• 1 rack baby back ribs or spare ribs
• 3 tbsp pork rub or BBQ grill rub seasoning
Salt and pepper to taste
½ cup BBQ sauce
1. Remove the membrane from the back of the ribs. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Cut ribs in half, rub with dry rub on both sides, then season with salt and pepper.
3. Cover the ribs and sit at room temperature for 30 mins.
4. Place ribs in the oven, cook for 20 mins, flip the ribs and cook for another 10-15 mins.
5. Remove ribs, cover with BBQ sauce.