• 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
• 1/2 cup brown sugar
• 1/2 cup granulated sugar
• 1 large egg
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
• 1/2 cup cocoa powder
• 1 tsp baking powder
• 1/2 tsp baking soda
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
• 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
2. Mix in the egg and vanilla extract. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Add the dry ingredients to the mixer and mix until just combined.
3. Fold in the chocolate chips and peanut butter until evenly distributed. Roll the dough into balls and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
4. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the edges are set. Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
5. Enjoy the rich, chocolatey goodness with a hint of peanut butter!