Prep:10 mins. Cook: 20 mins. Serves: 4 Servings.
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 1 small onion chopped
• 1 clove garlic minced
• ⅓ cup sundried tomatoes chopped
• 1 tbsp tomato paste
• 2 tsp Italian seasoning
• 3 cups chicken stock
• 15 oz can diced tomatoes
• 12 oz bow tie or penne pasta
Salt pepper to taste
• ½ cup grated parmesan
• ¼ cup cream cheese ricotta,
• Chopped parsley for garnish
1. In Ventray Grill, heat oil over medium heat, saute garlic, onion, sun-dried tomatoes until softened.
2. Add tomato paste, Italian seasoning and cook for about 1 minute.
3. Add in chicken stock and pasta, diced tomatoes.
4. Cook and bring pasta to boil, reduce the heat to simmer, cook until pasta is done. If pasta is a bit dry, add a bit more water.
5. Once pasta is cooked, turn off the heat, add in Parmesan and cream cheese, sprinkle parsley. Let pasta sit for about 3 to 5 minutes until thickened, then serve immediately.