These muffins are the perfect combination of sweet and moist. The coffee cake topping is an added bonus that will make your mom feel extra special.
• 1 box of yellow cake mix
• 1 cup sour cream
• 2 eggs
• ½ cup vegetable oil
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Coffee Cake Topping:
• 1 cup brown sugar
• 1 tablespoon cinnamon
• 1 cup chopped pecans
1. Preheat Ventray Oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In the Ventray SM600 stand mixer, combine cake mix, sour cream, eggs, oil, and vanilla extract. Mix until well blended.
3. In another bowl, combine brown sugar, cinnamon, and pecans.
4. Fill muffin cups ¾ full with batter. Then, top with coffee cake topping.
5. Bake for 18-22 minutes.