Make these healthy, gluten-free, and vegan bites so everyone in the family and all guests at the party can snag a taste. These cute ‘doughnut holes’ are also a perfect on-the-go snack.
• 1 cup almonds
• 1/4 cup cocoa powder
• 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes, divided
• 1 cup pitted dates, soaked and drained
• 1.5 tbsp coconut oil, melted
• 1 tbsp raw honey
1. Combine the almonds, cocoa powder, and 1/4 cup of the shredded coconut together in VENTRAY blender. Grinding into a fine powder.
2. Add the soaked dates, coconut oil and honey. Pulse until a dough-like consistency forms.
3. Roll batter into small bite-sized balls. Then roll each ball through a bowl with the remaining coconut flakes to coat.