With Ventray Christmas Thyme Cookie, all of your holiday baking dreams come true this year.
• 2 Lemons
• 1 tbsp lemon juice
• 2 tsp lemon zest
• ½ cup butter room temperature
• ½ cup granulated sugar
• 1 tbsp fresh snipped thyme
• 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
• Green sanding sugar
1. Preheat Ventray oven to 350°F, line baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Beat butter on medium speed for 30 seconds, add granulated sugar beat until combined.
3. Add in lemon zest, juice, thyme, add and beat in flour gradually, beat until well combined.
4. Roll out cookie dough on a floured surface into ½ inch thick cut with a cookie cutter.
5. Bake for 8 minutes or until edges are golden.
6. Remove from the oven, cool on the rack, dust with sanding sugar.