Chow mein is a quick and simple dish to prepare, perfect for adding to any meal. It can be served hot or cold, so you can make it ahead of time if necessary.
• 500g beef steak, sliced thinly
• 2 tablespoons oil
• 1/2 cup soy sauce
• 4 cups chow mein noodles (for frying)
• 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
1. Combine the beef and garlic with soy sauce in a bowl, mix well and set aside for 30 minutes to marinate.
2. Heat oil in VENTRAY electric grill over high heat. Add the marinated beef, stir-fry until browned and cooked through. Remove from heat.
3. Cook chow mein noodles according to package directions. Drain off excess liquid, then add the cooked noodles to the meat mixture and stir-fry until well mixed.
4. Serve hot or cold.