Prep Time: 5 mins Cook Time: 1 min Freezing: 45 mins Total Time: 51 mins Servings: 20
• 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
• 1/4 cup butter softened
• 3 cups sifted powdered sugar
• 1 tbsp. vanilla
• 3 tbsp. milk
• 14-16 oz. melting chocolate wafers
• Sprinkles optional
1. Use Ventray SM600 stand mixer to mix all ingredients together. Mix until it forms a soft dough.
2. Scoop peanut butter mixture with a cookie scoop. Roll and form into an egg shape, slightly press down to flatten.
3. Place peanut butter eggs on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Place in the freezer for 45 minutes or until hard.
4. Melt chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl (in the microwave) using 30-second intervals (stirring after each interval) until smooth.
5. Dip peanut butter eggs in chocolate. Then set them on the baking sheet lined with wax paper.
6. Add sprinkles immediately before the chocolate hardens.