• 8 oz cream cheese, softened
• 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
• 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
• 2 cups powdered sugar
• 2 oz unsweetened chocolate, melted and cooled
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. In a Ventray Stand Mixer, cream together cream cheese and butter until smooth.
2. Add cocoa powder and powdered sugar, mix until well combined.
3. Mix in melted chocolate and vanilla extract until smooth.
4. Use immediately to frost cakes or cupcakes. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator.