These Easter eggs are not only delicious, but they’re also pretty to look at.
• 1 cup shredded coconut
• 1/2 cup melted chocolate
• Easter egg mold
1. Add the shredded coconut to a bowl.
2. Melt the chocolate in VENTRAY electric grill over low heat.
3. Pour the melted chocolate into the bowl with the shredded coconut and mix until well combined.
4. Spoon the mixture into the Easter egg mold and press down firmly.
5. Place the mold in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours until the chocolate has hardened.
6. Remove the eggs from the mold and enjoy!