Prep: 30 mins Total: 2 hours 30 mins Yield: 6 – 8 servings
• 3 tbsp. olive oil
• 2 tbsp. adobo sauce (from a can of chipotles)
• 1 tbsp. maple syrup
• 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
• 1 tsp. dried oregano
• 1 tsp. kosher salt, plus more to taste
• 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
• 1/4 tsp. black pepper
• 1 2- to 2½-pound flank steak
• 12 to 14 small corn or flour tortillas, warmed
• Chopped white onion, guacamole, and pico de gallo, for topping
1. In a medium bowl, blend olive oil, adobo sauce, maple syrup, Worcestershire sauce, oregano, salt, cumin, and pepper.
2. Place the flank steak in a large resealable plastic bag and pour in the marinade, tossing to combine. Seal and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
3. Preheat VENTRAY Electric Grill to medium high. Remove the steak from the marinade and grill for medium rare, 4 to 5 minutes per side. Remove to a cutting board and let rest 5 minutes.
4. Thinly slice the steak, Season with salt to taste.
5. Serve in tortillas and top with chopped white onion, guacamole, and pico de gallo.