Yield: 2 servings. Prep Time: 10 min. Cook Time: 25 mins.
• 2 lbs of chicken wings, pat dry
• ½ tbsp baking powder (*not baking soda)
• ½ tsp salt
• 2 tsp garlic powder
• Pinch of pepper
• ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
• ½ cup Frank’s original red hot sauce
• 1-2 tbsp honey, white sugar, or brown sugar
1. Preheat Ventray oven to 400°F, line baking sheet with aluminum foil
2. In a small bowl, combine baking powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper together. Sprinkle the mixture over the wings, toss, and evenly coat the wings.
3. Arrange wings on the baking rack, leaving about 1-inch in space between each wing. Bake for 30 mins, flip and continue baking for another 10 mins, until golden brown and crispy.
4. While baking wings, whisk together hot sauce, butter, sugar.
5. Toss cooked wings in sauce, serve immediately.