Prep: 5 mins. Cook: 20 mins. Serves: 4 Servings.
• 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced into bite-size
• 1 tsp Italian seasoning
• ½ tsp garlic powder
• 1 medium yellow onion minced
• 3 cloves of garlic minced
• 16 oz pasta
• 24 oz marinara sauce
• 1 cup mozzarella cheese
• ½ cup parmesan cheese
• Salt and pepper to taste
• Fresh parsley basil minced for garnish
1. In Ventray Grill over medium-high heat, drizzle olive oil. Add chicken, season with salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder. Cook for about 5 mins, until chicken is always cooked through. Put the chicken aside.
2. In the Ventray Grill, add in water, a splash of olive oil, add in pasta, wait until the pasta is fully cooked.
3. Add in garlic, onion, marinara sauce, then add in chicken, stir in cheese, cook for another 5 mins until the sauce thickens and cheese is all gooey and melted.
4. Serve with fresh parsley, or basil, or additional Italian seasoning if desired.