Yield: 3 Servings. Prep Time: 10 min. Cook Time: 18 min.
• 2 lbs of potatoes, peeled and cut into ¼ inch slices
• 1 lb pork sausage
• 1 medium onion
• ¼ cup butter melted
• 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place potato in a large saucepan, cover with water, bring to boil, reduce heat and cook until tender.
3. Crumble sausage into a large skillet, add onion, cook over medium heat until meat is no longer pink.
4. Drain potatoes, arrange in a baking dish, drizzle butter, add sausage mixture and stir gently, sprinkle with cheese.
5. Bake uncovered in a Ventray oven for 10 -15 mins or until the cheese is melted.