Purple-Ginger Antioxidant Juice
This Ginger Antioxidant Purple Juice is a delicious and healthy way to increase your intake of antioxidants!
Using purple cabbage as the main ingredient, it has an abundance of vitamins and minerals that are sure to give you an energy boost.
• 1 cup of purple cabbage
• 2 apples
• 1 inch piece of ginger root
• ½ lemon juice (optional)
1. Wash and prepare the purple cabbage. Cut into pieces that can fit in your Ventray Masticating Juicer.
2. Peel and core the apples, then cut them into small pieces.
3. Peel the ginger root and slice it into thin pieces.
4. Start with feeding the purple cabbage through your Ventray Masticating Juicer, followed by the apples and finally the ginger.
5. Once all of the ingredients have been juiced, stir in the lemon juice (if desired).
6. Serve your Purple-Ginger Antioxidant Juice immediately for best results! Enjoy!
7. Any leftover juice can be stored in an airtight container or bottle and refrigerated for up to 3 days.