Indulge in the art of sushi-making at home! Roll up your sleeves and create a delectable feast with fresh ingredients like sushi rice, nori seaweed, and a medley of vibrant fillings. In just a few simple steps, embark on a culinary adventure that will leave your taste buds longing for more.
• Sushi rice
• Nori seaweed sheets
• Fresh fish or seafood (salmon, tuna, shrimp, etc.)
• Vegetables (cucumber, avocado, carrot, etc.)
• Soy sauce
• Pickled ginger
1. Cook sushi rice according to package instructions, then let it cool slightly.
2. Place a sheet of nori on a bamboo sushi mat and evenly spread a layer of sushi rice on top.
3. Add your desired fillings (fish, veggies, etc.) in a line along one edge of the rice.
4. Roll the mat tightly, applying gentle pressure to shape the sushi. Slice into bite-sized pieces and serve with soy sauce, wasabi, and pickled ginger.