HOW TO START USING YOUR COUNTERTOP DISHWASHER
Do you feel like cleaning piles of dirty dishes, plates, glasses, knives, spoons, and forks is very exhausting sometimes? Well, VENTRAY countertop dishwasher is a good solution for you, especially after a long night party or a holiday family dinner.
VENTRAY countertop dishwasher is a great tool to clean all your dirty dishes by itself and also save your time and energy. VENTRAY countertop dishwasher is a flexible, economical, and convenient device to clean your dishes as a built-in dishwasher. This appliance is simple to set up and use, but there are a few things you should know to ensure that your VENTRAY countertop dishwasher is working well.
1. Place the countertop dishwasher near a faucet and sink
Make sure that the machine is placed on a flat level surface where the inlet hose can be connected with the water source. The power cord can reach the electrical outlet and the inlet hose can reach the drainage system to drain dirty water.
Keep in mind:
– The power cord should be unplugged during the time of installation.
– The area where you are going to place the countertop dishwasher should be roomy and clean.
2. Install the inlet and outlet hose
There are two connectors located at the back of the dishwasher, the larger one is designed for an inlet hose that connects the dishwasher with the water source, the smaller one is designed for an outlet hose to drain the waste from the dishwasher. And it comes with a convenient connector to establish a quick connection between the inlet hose and your faucet, a drain hose clamp to fix the head part of the drain hose on the hose connector, and a suction cup to mount the end part of the drain hose.
Keep in mind:
– The inlet hose and the outlet hose need to be connected tightly or the dishwasher may leak.
– The exhaust or outlet pipe should be placed on the surface, if you hang it up in a high place, the dirty water may go backward and damage the dishwasher.
3. Place dishes in cleaning rack and fill up the detergent
Open the main cleaning chamber of the dishwasher, place all your dirty plates, dishes, bowls, forks, glasses, and knives onto the interior rack. Put the forks, knives, and spoons in the cutlery basket, then add one tablespoon of dishwasher detergent powder or a small tablet below the cutlery rack. Lastly, close the chamber door.
Keep in mind:
– Remove large residues from tableware before placing them onto the rack, or the filter may be clogged.
– Do not pile up and put too many dishes in the cleaner at once, or the water will not reach the dirt thoroughly.
– Do not add too much detergent. The excess foam may cause overflow.
– Lean tableware against the racking, and place utensils in the basket provided, with sharp ends facing downwards.
4. Start cleaning
Now it’s time for the main cleaning procedure. Plug your dishwasher into an electricity source. Then follow these steps:
Turn on the faucet and press the “Power” button to power on the dishwasher.
Find the “Program” button and press it to select a washing program. There are five programs for cleaning different dishes, press the “Program” button according to your actual needs and press the “Start/Pause” button.
Before starting the cleaning process, make sure the inlet is getting enough liquid supply from the faucets. Otherwise, the machine may get damaged.
For a safer operation, you can press the “Child Lock” button to lock all the function buttons while washing.
You can also delay the start of the wash program by up to 24 hours to customize your schedules and projects.
You can activate the ventilation storage function to keep dishes dry and prevent bacteria from growing within 24 hours.
You have effortlessly cleaned all the dirty dishes by now. And your dishes are cleaned till the next dinner time.