Fruit and yogurt smoothie
Prep: 5 mins | Total: 5 mins | Servings: 2
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon orange juice
- 1 teaspoon milk
Prep: 5 mins | Total: 5 mins | Servings: 2
This recipe is perfect for the health-conscious mom. The green smoothie bowl is packed with nutrients and is topped with fresh fruit, granola, and chia seeds.
• 1 cup spinach
• 1 banana
• 1 cup almond milk
• 1 tablespoon chia seeds
• Fresh fruit of your choice
• 1 bottle of sparkling wine
• 1/2 cup orange juice
• 1/4 cup grenadine syrup
1. Combine the orange juice and grenadine syrup in Ventray Pro600 Blender.
2. Pour the mixture into champagne flutes, filling them halfway.
3. Top off with sparkling wine and serve immediately.
• 1-liter tomato juice
• 1 cup vodka
• 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
• 2 tablespoons horseradish
• 1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
• 1 teaspoon celery seed
• Salt and pepper to taste
• Celery sticks
• Lemon wedges
• 2 large bananas, cut into slices and frozen
• 1 cup frozen mixed berries
• 3/4 cups milk, or milk alternative
•3 tablespoons chia seeds
1. Slice bananas and put them in a freezer-safe bag. Freeze at least 4 hours or overnight.
2. Add frozen bananas to the Ventray Pro 600 Blender, blend until smooth, and all lumps are gone.
3. Add the frozen berries, milk, chia seeds, and blend again.
4. When you get your desired consistency, pour it into a glass or a bowl.
5. Top with desired toppings and enjoy!
This easy dip is perfect for parties and potlucks. It’s made with just four ingredients, and it can be whipped up in minutes.
• 1 box of cake mix
• 1 cup milk
• 1/2 cup vegetable oil
• 8 oz. cream cheese softened
• Sprinkles, for garnishing
1. Add the cake mix, milk, vegetable oil, and cream cheese to a VENTRAY Pro600 Blender and blend until smooth.
2. Pour the dip into a serving bowl.
3. Garnish with sprinkles and serve. Enjoy!
• 1 banana
• 1 cup strawberries
• 1 kiwi
• 1/2 cup yogurt
• 1/4 cup honey
1. Peel the banana and chop the strawberries.
2. Add all ingredients to VENTRAY Pro600 Blender and blend until smooth.
3. Pour the smoothie into a bowl.
4. Decorate with desired toppings such as berries, nuts, Easter chocolate eggs, or grated coconut.
A blender is considered one of the most popular small appliances in the kitchen. You can make anything including smoothies, protein drinks, hummus, soups, and more all your own by using this versatile Ventray professional blender. However, getting the most out of your blender could be a challenging task for you if it is new to you. Go through the following guide to find out all information you need.
1. Place your blender on a solid, flat surface.
2. Make sure the blender is plugged in, clean, and in working condition.
Always make sure the bender is clean and plug the power cord into a grounded wall outlet. Keep your hands dry to avoid safety hazards when handling electrical appliances.
3. Remove the lid and put the ingredients inside the container
Fill the jar with your ingredients. Make sure to put some solid items and add some little liquid inside. Refer to put your ingredients in this order if desired: liquids, softer ingredients or powder, hard or frozen ingredients. Top it off with ice, if using. It’s a good idea to get a little liquid near the bottom to get everything going fast and easily.
4. Secure the lid, cover it tightly
Always keep the lid tightly closed or the lid will come off when blending, and the contents will splash and strain walls and floors. You can remove the lid plug while blending to add ingredients.
5. Switch it on and blend
When you are ready to blend, you can press the on/off button to activate the Ventray blender. You can blend your ingredients by manually selecting the appropriate speed or using the 5 pre-programmed settings (the blender will run through the program for the preset time and speed.).
6. Open the blender and carefully pour out the content
Once you are satisfied with the thickness and consistency of your blended food, pour the contents into a container or glass. Now you can enjoy your favorite milkshakes, smoothies, frozen treats, soups and so much more with Ventray’s top-of-the-line blender.
7. Clean and maintain the blender
When you are done with the blending process, you will need to thoroughly clean it.
For container: Rinse the container jar under running water. You can add a few drops of dishwashing liquid to the bottom and fill the container half full with clean water, run the blender, pour content out, rinse and drain.
For blades: Remember to wash the blades as they may tend to retain what was being blended. When washing the blades, be extra careful, because it may cause cuts.
For the lid and lip plug: Separate the two parts and wash parts in soapy water, rinse and wipe dry.
For the motor base: Unplug the motor base from the power source before cleaning. Do not put the base into the water. Wipe the motor base with a clean soft cloth. Dry completely before storing.
We hope these seven steps can help you operate your blender well. When using your blender, avoid blending when the top is open. It is not safe to use a broken blender. Keep your blender in a safe place, when you are not blending.
• Crushed strawberry candy, for rimming
• 2 ounces whipped cream vodka
• 1 ounce strawberry liqueur, plus more for rimming
• 2 ounces half-and-half
• 1 cup crushed ice
1. Rim a cocktail glass with crushed strawberry candy, using the strawberry liqueur to wet the rim.
2. Pour the vodka, strawberry liqueur, half-and-half, and crushed ice in VENTRAY Blender, blend until smooth.
3. Pour into the prepared glass.
• 2 c. blueberries
• 1 c. sugar
• 1/3 c. fresh lemon juice (from about 2 lemons)
• 3 sprigs mint, plus more for garnish
• 1 c. whiskey or mezcal, optional
• Club Soda
1. Mix blueberries, sugar, lemon juice, mint, and 1 1/3 cups water in a medium saucepan.
2. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until blueberries begin to pop, 8 to 10 minutes; let cool. Discard mint.
3. Transfer mixture to VENTRAY Blender and process until smooth.
4. Strain mixture through a wire-mesh strainer into a pitcher.
5. Stir in whiskey or mezcal, if desired.
6. Add ice, top with club soda and garnished with mint.
👩🍳 Modern Kitchen Appliances #ventraykitchen
🧁 Follow for great recipes, giveaways, and more! Join Ventray Family and share your experience. ↙️