- 2 ripe avocados
- 8 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup diced mango
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons red onion, finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- Preheat the Ventray Electric Indoor Grill.
- Grill the shrimp until they’re cooked through and have grill marks, about 3-5 minutes per side.
- In the Ventray Blender, combine the avocados, grilled shrimp, diced mango, lime juice, cilantro, red onion, and a pinch of salt.
- Blend until you achieve your desired consistency.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning with more salt or lime juice if necessary.