These chocolate-covered peanut butter balls are simple to make. They are delicious and great for gifting.
• 1 ½ cups creamy peanut butter
• ½ cup butter, softened
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 2 ½ cups semisweet chocolate chips
• 2 tablespoons shortening
• 4 cups confectioners’ sugar
1. Mix peanut butter, butter, vanilla, and confectioners’ sugar in VENTRAY stand mixer.
2. Shape into balls and place on a pan covered with wax paper. Place into the refrigerator.
3. Melt chocolate and shortening in double boiler.
4. Pour into bowl and dip balls with chocolate.
5. Refrigerate for thirty minutes until chocolate is firm.