This cheese broccoli soup is creamy, comforting and packed with flavor.
Made with broccoli, cheddar cheese, and a few other pantry staples, it’s perfect for a cozy dinner.
For more broccoli soup recipes, view more.
• 1 head broccoli
• 1 small onion
• 1 carrot
• 1 celery stalk
• 2 cups vegetable broth
• 1 cup milk
• 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Chop broccoli, onion, carrot, and celery into small pieces.
2. In Ventray electric grill, bring vegetable broth to a boil and add chopped vegetables. Cook until tender.
3. Pour cooked vegetables and broth into Ventray Blender and blend until smooth.
4. Pour blended mixture back into Ventray electric grill, add milk and shredded cheese, and stir until cheese is melted. Add salt and pepper to taste.