Give your baby a delicious and nutritious treat with this easy-to-make Broccoli Banana Puree.
This recipe is simple to make and offers a great source of essential vitamins, minerals and fibre for babies.
For other healthy banana puree recipes, and broccoli puree recipes, view more.
• 2 cups of fresh broccoli florets
• 2 ripe bananas
• 1/4 cup of coconut milk
• 1 teaspoon of olive oil
• Salt to taste
1. Place the broccoli florets in the steam basket of your Ventray BabyGrow Baby Food Maker.
2. Set the timer to 5 minutes and press start.
3. Once cooked, transfer the cooked broccoli to VENTRAY BabyGrow blender jar. Add in the bananas, coconut milk, olive oil, and salt. Blend until smooth and creamy.
4. For a thinner texture, add extra coconut milk if needed.
5. Serve immediately and store the leftover puree in an airtight container for up to 3 days. Enjoy!